The Dhani credit card or Dhani One Freedom Credit Card is a RuPay-powered card. This online-based credit card comes with unique benefits and offers which provide dual benefits of Freedom to its cardholders. Dhani online credit card comes with 0% interest.
Also, you can be able to earn a ton of instant cashback, instant approval and lots of discounts on different products. . In the following article, we will get to know all about the Dhani One Freedom credit card.
Eligibility to apply for Dhani One Freedom Credit Card
To apply for Dhani One Freedom credit card, you need to fulfil the below-mentioned criteria,
- The applicants need to be salaried individuals or self-employed. Or in other words, you need to have a stable income to apply for Dhani One Freedom credit card
- The applicants must be above 20 years of age
- Those below 20 years are not able to apply for this credit card
- Only Indians can apply for this credit card.
Check Also :
Documentations For Dhani One Freedom Credit Card.
To apply for your Dhani One Freedom credit card, you need to keep ready the following document at the time when you are applying for your online Dhani One Freedom credit card,
- Identity proof any of the following,
- AADHAAR card
- PAN card
- Voter card
- Driving licence
- Address proof of any one of the following
- Recent electricity bill
- Bank passbook
- AADHAAR card
- Income proof any one of the following
- Recent salary slip for salaried individuals
- IT returns for business individuals
- Bank record
How to apply for Dhani One Freedom credit card?
Applying for a Dhani One Freedom credit card is so simple and easy that you can just do it from anywhere anytime just doing some simple steps. So, to activate your online credit card, you need to follow these steps,
- First, install the Dhani One app on your mobile
- Register in the Dhani One app
- Next, click on the One Freedom option in the app
- Here you need to fill in all the details like your AADHAAR number and other documents details.
- Click on the submit option
- Now you are able to receive your online credit card
- Activate the Dhani One Freedom card, and you are ready to use it.
Features and benefits of Dhani One Freedom Credit card
Dhani One Freedom credit card offers you different offers and discounts on every purchase. You don’t need to think about any kind of spends either it’s travel or lifestyle, with the Dhani One Freedom credit card you can enjoy all categories of spending. Here following are the features and benefits of the credit card
- You can get instant credit up to 5 lakhs at 0% interest.
- You are able to use this Dhani credit card as per your requirements and pay it back in just 3 easily without interest instalments.
- Get 2% assured cashback on all kinds of spending.
- Get up to Rs. 1200 cashback on bill payments.
- Monthly fee discounts without any additional charges.
- You can use this credit card to get free Dhani stock trading with 0 brokerage fees.
- Cardholders can get 24 hours unlimited access to doctors with the help of this card
- Up to 50% off on popular shopping sites such as Firstcry, Amazon, Zomato, Myntra, Ovenstory etc.
- Get up to 355 discounts on daily need products and medicines.
Fees and charges of Dhani One Freedom credit card
- There are no such joining fees taken when you apply for a Dhani One Freedom credit card.
- Annual and renewal fees are also nil for the Dhani One Freedom Credit card.
- To keep your Dhani credit card activated, you need to pay a monthly Rs. 199 every month.
- If you want a Dhani One Freedom card physically, in that case you need to pay an amount of Rs. 80 for delivery.
- The physical Dhani credit card charged only Rs. 99.
Why do you need Dhani One Freedom credit card?
Now if you ask why you need a Dhani credit card then let me clear to you that it is an entry-level credit card and if you are a new credit card user then this card is best for you. This Dhani credit card offers many benefits and discounts for its users.
From getting cashback on every purchase to paying your bill easily without any extra charge, all these facilities you only get with the Dhani One Freedom credit card.
But one thing you need to keep in mind that if you want to earn with your credit card like any other credit cards in the market then this credit card is not the right thing for you.