Axis Bank Credit Card Status, Credit cards are proven to be the most convenient and easy way to make immediate and easy payments for all kinds of expense for our daily needs hastily. Having a credit card means you can easily fulfil all your daily basic needs or expenses, whether you have cash on hand or not.
And Axis bank credit cards are comes with many offers and discount. Axis bank is today one of the most leading bank in our country. And having an Axis bank credit card status in itself makes your way of expense easy and smooth.
So if you are thinking of getting an Axis bank credit card. Then you came at the right place. Here you get all the information regarding Axis bank’s credit card. So, let’s check out the following to get to know all the details about your Axis Bank credit card status.
Eligibility for Axis Bank Credit Card
The first thing you need to know about Axis bank credit cards is the eligibility criteria to get an Axis bank credit card. Here is the list in the following eligibilities to get an Axis bank credit card. Axis Bank Credit Card Status
- Axis credit card holders who want to apply for an Axis bank credit card must be between 18-70 years, and those below 18 years are not eligible to apply for an Axis bank credit card.
- The annual income of the cardholder is Rs. 9,00,000 per year and above.
- Indian residents and non-residents Indian also will apply for axis bank credit cards.
Documents need for Axis bank credit card
Here is the list of documents that are needed to apply for an Axis bank credit card. Axis Bank Credit Card Status
- Driving licence
- Ration card
- Electricity bill of your home
- Landline telephone bill
- Voter ID
- ADHAAR card
- Photocopy of PAN card or Form 60
- Proof of income such as a photocopy of your IT return, Form 16 or your latest Payslip.
- Residence proof, anyone photocopy of the following
The above list is declarative, it may vary on a case-to-case basis.
How to apply for Axis Bank Credit Card?
From buying a small thing to a whole new car, by the help of Axis bank credit card you can make every transaction easier and cashless. Now you can ask how you can apply for an Axis bank credit card? The answer is very simple, by following these easy steps you can apply for your Axis bank credit card. Axis Bank Credit Card Status
- Go to the Axis bank website or install the Axis bank app
- Choose from Axis bank credit card lists
- Then apply for the best suited Axis bank credit card by just one click.
You can also apply for Axis bank credit card by offline. Go to your nearest Axis bank branch and ask for a credit. The employees will help you throughout the process.
How long it takes to get an Axis bank credit card?
Once you apply for Axis bank credit card, it will take maximum 30 working days to deliver your credit card. Within this processing time, you can get timely notification about how the works progress in your registered mobile number.
How do you know your application status?
To check your Axis bank credit card application status there are many ways like online, offline or through email or mobile number or PAN card number.
Axis Bank Credit Card Status check online
Let’s get to know how you can get your Axis bank credit card status in online.
- After applying for the Axis bank credit card, you get a 9 digit application ID, which is generated by the bank.
- Go to the Axis bank credit card track your application page.
- Next, click on the App ID option in the page.
- Now enter your 9 digit application ID.
- Click on the below submit button.
- Now a new page open where you see the status of your application.
Offline check your application status
- In case you do not have any internet or there is any internet issue, you can always able to check the status of your application, here’s how,
- For any kinds of bank related or credit card related issues, there is phone banking service always available for you. Their phone banking numbers are- 1860-419-5555 and 1860-500-5555
- For out of India users, the number is +91-22-67987700.
- Apart from the phone banking facility, you can always visit the nearest Axis bank branch to know your Axis bank credit card status. Just make sure you have the 9 digit application ID for your preference.
Check application status through Email
Other way to see your application status is through email. To check your Axis bank credit card status through your email, you just need to follow these steps,
- Do check the online email form
- Enter your registered email ID, applicant’s name, 9 digit application ID, registered mobile number as per instructed.
- Now at the message field you can state that you need to check the status of your application clearly without exaggerated anything and keep the message within 1000 words. Just remember to mention your application ID, PAN number, registered mobile number.
- Once you complete to write the message next just click on the submit option in the below.
Within few days, you can expect a reply regarding your email and get to know the status of your application.
Login to your Axis Bank Credit Card
To log in to your Axis bank credit card, you need to follow these following steps,
- cardholder needs to have an active net banking account with the bank to register their Axis bank credit card.
- Then first log in to your Axis bank internet banking portal.
- Following, provide your customer ID and password.
- After logged in to your account, select the ‘Account’ tab.
- Next, click the ‘My Credit Card’ option
- A tab appears in the screen that stated, “click here to link your credit card to your internet banking”
- A new page open where you need to fill all the necessary information
- After fill all the boxes correctly, do a last check and then click on the ‘submit’ button at the bottom.
- Then you get an OTP to your registered mobile number. You need to provide the OTP to authorise the process.
- After completing the registration, the cardholder get a confirmation message which means your credit card is kink in with your banking account.
Fees & Charges
Here is the list of fees and charges for Axis bank credit card, it may vary over time.
- The standard joining fee for an Axis bank SELECTED credit card is Rs. 3000. But it is free for Axis bank Burgundy credit cards.
- The standard annual fee for an Axis bank’s SELECTED credit card is Rs. 3000. Same as above for the Axis bank’s Burgundy credit card, it is free of cost.
- The standard add-on joining fee and the annual fee are free of cost for all kinds of Axis bank credit cards.
- For retail purchases and cash, finance charges are 3.6% monthly and 52.86% annually.
- Cash withdrawal fees for Axis bank credit cards are 2.5% of the cash amount for a minimum Rs.500 cash withdrawal.
- The fee for a cash payment of Axis bank credit card is Rs. 100
- Card replacement is free of cost for all kinds of Axis bank credit cards.
- A duplicate statement fee is waived for all kinds of Axis bank credit cards.
In case you forgot your password there are some easy steps to change your Axis bank credit card password, these are,
- Open the Axis bank login page
- Click on the ‘Forgot password’ option.
- Enter your login ID.
- Select proceed for next step.
- In this new page the cardholder need to submit few details like, credit number, expiry date etc.
- After providing all the details, tick on the ‘Terms and Conditions’ box and select proceed.
- Now you need to make a new password and enter it twice.
- Then an OTP sent to your registered mobile number for authorization of the process.
- Next, click on the submit button.
- After done all the steps and make a new password, you get a success message in your mobile number.
Penalty for overdue or late payment fee of Axis bank credit card
- If total payment due is up to Rs. 300 then there is no penalty fee in your Axis bank credit card.
- In case of due payment is more than Rs.300 i.e, Rs.301- Rs.500 then the penalty is Rs. 100.
- If the due payment is between Rs.501- Rs10000 then the penalty fee is Rs.500.
- In case of due payment is Rs.10001- Rs.25000 then the penalty fee is Rs.750.
- Over Rs.25,000- Rs.50000 the penalty will be Rs.1000.
- For over limit amount, the penalty is 2.5% of minimum Rs.500.
Some other charges and fee are :
- For charge slip retrieval or outstation cheque fee, the amount is waived.
- In case of cheque return or dishonour fee or auto debit reversal it is 2% of the payment amount subject which is starts from minimum Rs.450- maximum Rs.1502.
- For any surcharge on purchase or cancellation of Railway tickets, the charges are as per prescribed by the IRCTC or Indian Railways.
- For fuel transaction surcharge 1% of transaction amount. And refunded for fuel transaction is between Rs.400- Rs.4000.
- For foreign currency transaction fee, it is 3.50% of the transaction value.
- Other charges like mobile alerts, hotlisting charges, balance enquiry and reward redemption fee are waived.
Please note that apart from the above charges, GST by Government of India is also added on all fees, interests and other charges. It is also subject to change as per relevant Government of India regulation.
For Burgundy customers of Axis bank, credit card is complimentary exclusive . But from the time of discontinuation of Burgundy status annual fee of Rs. 3000 along with GST will be applicable.
Benefits of Axis Bank credit card
Now comes to the most important thing, this is the most crucial thing which moves in your head is what are the benefits of getting an Axis bank credit card. So here is the answer,
- As you know, Axis bank is one of the most leading private sector bank in our country, it offers a lot of things for their customers. From cashless transaction to good reward points and offers and discounts on every purchase, you get a lot from an Axis bank credit card.
- As Axis bank credit cards are comes with NFC chip, you can make an easy and simple contactless payment up to Rs. 5,000, without entering or sharing your PIN.
- Axis bank credit cards are comes with EMV smart chi which ensure maximum transaction safety.
- For fuel transaction with your Axis bank credit card, you can enjoy cashback up to Rs.250.
- Axis bank is partnered with more than 4000 restaurants. So when you go in these restaurants you can expect up to 20% off on your total amount of bill.
- By making 3 transaction within a time period of a month you can get 5000 EDGE Miles.
- As Axis bank partnered with Flipkart, you can always enjoy cashback whenever you purchase anything from Flipkart.
- Up to 40% discounts when transaction with Swiggy.
- Get 4 complimentary airport lounge access in a year.
- As a joining bonus, you can get 1 premium Economy ticket on a complimentary basis.
- 10% discount on ticket booking in BookMyShow.
What is the minimum salary for Axis credit card?
Which credit card is better SBI or Axis Bank?
What is the limit of credit card of Axis Bank?
What is the charge of a axis credit card?
Axis bank is India’s one of the top leading private banks, which offers a long list of services for their customers. By using Axis bank credit cards, you can go cashless and minimize your expenses with lots of rewards and offers. Axis bank credit cards offer gift vouchers, joining points and many more.
You can easily redeem all these points and gift vouchers in different fields like ticket booking, hotel booking, retail purchases and many more. They have a total of 11 types of credit cards, each of the cards customized as per requirements. So, hope this article will help you to get all the information regarding Axis bank credit cards, and now you can easily apply for your Axis bank credit card.