ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card, ICICI Bank offers a premium segment of credit cards to their customers, it is called the ICICI Sapphiro credit card. It is found in two different variants, these are, ICICI Sapphiro Master card and the ICICI Sapphiro visa card.
If you are a traveller or love to travel within your country or internationally, then this card is the best one for you. It offers premium privileges like complimentary Dragon pass membership, visa lounge access, golf privileges and so on. Here, we will discuss all about this ICICI Sapphiro credit cards in detail.
As mentioned earlier this is a premium segment of credit cards, so everything related to this card is elite, so the customers can enjoy their luxurious benefits with this card.
- This card is best suited to travellers and people who love shopping.
- It offers a welcome benefit of Rs. 10,000 on paying the annual fee of this card.
- It gives 4 complimentary rounds of golf every month.
- Also, you can able to get complimentary Dream folks Dragon Pass membership along with 2 international lounge access.
Also Check :
Before applying for the ICICI Sapphiro credit card, you need to check the eligibility criteria for this card,
- The cardholder must be above 23 years before applying for this credit card, and the age of the add-on cardholder should be above 18 years.
- The applicants must be a resident of India.
- The applicants need to have a good credit score.
- The person needs to have a stable income monthly before applying for this credit card service,.
- Salaried and businessmen both are eligible to apply for this credit card.
- For salaried individual, minimum monthly salary should be above Rs. 80,000.
- For self-employed or businessman, the monthly income should be above Rs. 83,333.
- More than 140 cities across India are under the serviceable cities of ICICI Bank.
Documents required for ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card
Before applying for ICICI Sapphiro credit card you need to arrange all these documents,
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Driving licence
- Voter card
- Job card
- Overseas citizen of India card
- Government approved photo ID proof
- Driving licence
- Aadhaar card
- Electricity bill (not more than 3 months old)
- Property registration document
- Utility bill (not more than 3 months old)
- Job card
- Ration card
- Bank account statement (not more than 3 months old)
- Salary slip for salaried person (not more than 3 months old)
- IT return for self-employed (not more than 3 months old)
- Bank statement (not more than 3 months old)
How to apply for ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card
One can apply in both online and offline mode for this credit card. For online, you need to visit the official website of ICICI Bank and then fill the online application with correct information and submit. And for offline application you need to visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch, their officials will help you to proceed further with offline mode.
Feature and benefits
Let’s check out the benefits and features of the ICICI Sapphiro Credit card
- After paying the joining fees within 45 days you will get the welcome benefits which is a shopping voucher or travel voucher worth Rs. 9,000.
- Get a Tata Cliq voucher worth Rs. 3,000.
- EaseMyTrip voucher worth Rs. 4,000.(there are total 4 vouchers each worth Rs. 1000)
- Uber’s vouchers are worth Rs. 1000 (there are a total of 4 vouchers each worth Rs. 1000)
- Zomato PRO 12-month membership voucher worth Rs. 800.
- Crome voucher worth Rs. 1,000.
- You can earn up to a maximum of 20,000 PAYBACK every year with an ICICI Sapphiro credit card.
- ICICI Bank offers 1 PAYBACK =0.25
- On every Rs.100 spent, get 2 PAYBACK points. But this is not valid in the case of fuel purchases.
- On every Rs. 100 spends internationally, get 4 PAYBACK points.
- When spending above 4 lakhs you can earn Rs. 4000 PAYBACK points.
- On spends above Rs. 1 lakh earn additional 2000 PAYBACK points.
- Earn up to 6 PAYBACK points for transactions worth Rs. 100.
- When paying your utility bills, fuel transactions or insurance with this credit card, you can earn 1 PAYBACK point on every Rs. 100.
- When purchasing movie tickets from BookMyShow with this card, you can get Rs. 500 off on another ticket purchase in the same month.
- This offer is valid only two times every month.
- 2 complimentary access every quarter to selected airport lounges in India on spending above Rs. 5000 in a calendar quarter.
- 4 complimentary domestic lounge access.
Dreamfolks DragonPass Programme Membership
- Get complimentary membership of the Dreamfollks Dragon Programme Membership with an ICICI Sapphiro credit card.
- One can get 2 complimentary airport lounge access along with 2 spa sessions.
- On spending above Rs. 50,000 on retail purchases, cardholders get a complimentary golf round or lesson, which will be avail anytime within the next 2 months.
- Cardholders can avail of a maximum of 4 golf rounds every month.
- You can track your complimentary golf rounds on Golftripz on the 10th day of every month.
- If you spend the minimum amount on your card every month, you will get a free golf course, or you have to pay for each round.
- Get a 15% discount on selected restaurants.
- These restaurants must be on the list of the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Programme.
- With the help of i-Assist services, you can make reservations and referrals for dining, travelling, accommodations and other daily lifestyle amenities.
Protection against card misuse
- This card comes with an in-built microchip that protects the card from any fraudulent transitions.
- Each user has given a unique PIN or personal identification number which they need to enter during any transaction.
- In case the cardholder wants to enable 3D security, they need to visit the official website of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank offers features like ‘Counterfeit Card Liability and Account Takeover Cover’, these work as a shield against malicious use of credit cards.
- Cardholders can get up to Rs. 3 crore accident insurance.
- Add-on cardholders can not avail of the insurance.
- Insurance can be claimed only if the card is in use within the last 60- days before the incident.
- To avail of the insurance, the outstanding minimum balance of the card needs to be cleared.
Fees and charges
- The joining fee for the ICICI Sapphiro credit card is Rs. 6500.
- There is no annual fee charged in the first year.
- From the second the annual fees will be Rs. 3,500
- If you spend the minimum amount of Rs. 6 lakhs in a year, the annual fee will be waived.
- The monthly interest charges on cash advances are 3.40% of the total bill amount.
- The annual interest charge on cash advances is 40.80% of the total bill amount.
- Late payment fees for different statement balance are,
Between Rs. 100-500 – Rs. 100
Between Rs. 501-5000 – Rs. 500
Between Rs. 5000-10000 – Rs. 750
Between Rs. 10000-25000 – Rs. 900
Between Rs. 25000-50000 – Rs. 1000
Above Rs. 50000 – Rs. 1200
The ICICI Bank Sapphiro Card has a membership charge of Rs. 6,500 and an annual cost of Rs. 3,500 starting in the second year. The credit card’s interest rate is 3.4% per month (or 40.8% yearly).
The ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card is a high-end credit card that is available in Mastercard and Visa network versions.
Generally, to be eligible for the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, you must have a credit score of at least 700.
ICICI Bank is one of the most top leading private sector bank of India. They have various credit card option for different customer needs. This ICICI Sapphiro credit card is mainly belonged for premium cardholders.
So, this card is mainly made for those who love to travel a lot, so they can enjoy all this domestic and internation longe privileges with this card. Hope this article we answer all your questions about ICICI Sapphiro credit card.